COMMONLY USED FOR
Anemia support Rich in natural iron, Sea Moss is fully beneficial to anemia patients.
Address skin conditions (eczema, sunburn, dermatitis) Soothes and nourishes skin with topical use as a result of various minerals.
Boost fertility Packed with zinc, it increases fertility & performance in men.
Boost Immune Function The multitude of nutrients helps your body defend itself from illness.
Dissolve mucus in the body Its natural potassium chloride content makes it a natural decongestant.
Healthy Digestive support It gently coats the digestive tract and helps to heal the body of ulcers
Increase joint health The anti-inflammatory benefits of this seaweed is ideal for those suffering with joint pain or arthritis.
Metabolism Enhancement Increases metabolism as a result of proper blood flow and maintains thyroid functionality.
Mood enhancement The potassium in Sea Moss promotes a healthy mental & emotional state.
Promotes Healthy sexual function A natural aphrodisiac rich in zinc, folate & Vitamin E.
Promotes regular thyroid function Packed with iodine, it helps to regulate hormones and support healthy thyroid function.
Support weight loss Its high fiber content help to create a feeling of fullness and curb appetite.
Supply essential nutrients It contains 92 essential minerals in every serving
Support tissue repair New studies show Sea Moss' ability to decrease recovery time after surgery and speed tissue repair.
Support Improved circulation Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation. Promotes healthy blood flow to the brain.
Major Minerals in Sea Moss
Vitamins in Sea Moss
- Vitamin A in sea moss helps in improving eyesight. It also helps in developing immunity against cold and flu.
- Vitamin B in sea moss helps in regulating the metabolism of the body, maintains the nervous system and skin health.
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining the immune system of the body. It also aids in absorbing iron in the body.
- Vitamin D maintains your bone health and improves the deficiency of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin E acts as antioxidants which protect against cell walls.
- Vitamin K in sea moss recovers from clotting of blood.
- Riboflavin (B2) helps break down proteins, fats & carbohydrates
- Niacin (B3) helps break down protein, fats & carbohydrates. Plays a role in gland & liver function.
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) helps convert food into energy and it's necessary for making red blood cells. Promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes & liver.
- Vitamin (B6) helps the body make serotonin (the hormone which regulates mood) and norepinephrine (helps the body cope with stress)